Flu Vaccinations 2021
Flu Vaccines are in stock
FLU VACCINATIONS 2021
Flu vaccinations are now in stock for $17.00, unless you qualify for a free government vaccine.
Please call us on 8272 8266 to make a booking, or book online at here
You MUST wait 2 weeks (14 days) between receiving the COVID-19 vaccination and ANY OTHER vaccination.
For further information on Flu Vaccination go to: https://www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/wps/wcm/connect/public+content/sa+health+internet/conditions/immunisation/vaccines/flu+vaccine/flu+vaccine
Who qualifies for a government funded flu vaccine?
Free seasonal influenza vaccine is funded for the following groups at higher risk of complications from influenza:
- people aged 65 years and over
- all children aged 6 months to less than 5 years of age (including Aboriginal and medically at risk)
- pregnant women (influenza vaccine can be given at any stage of pregnancy)
- all individuals aged 5 years and over with medical risk conditions, namely:
- cardiac disease, including cyanotic congenital heart disease, coronary artery disease and congestive heart failure
- chronic respiratory conditions, including suppurative lung disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and severe asthma
- other chronic illnesses requiring regular medical follow up or hospitalisation in the previous year, including diabetes mellitus, chronic metabolic diseases, chronic renal failure, and haemoglobinopathies
- chronic neurological conditions that impact on respiratory function, including multiple sclerosis, spinal cord injuries, and seizure disorders
- impaired immunity, including HIV, malignancy and chronic steroid use
- children aged 6 months to 10 years on long term aspirin therapy
- all people aged 65 years and over
- all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people aged 6 months and over